  1. Gorf

    Gorf Guest

    ....backward compatible with 533 Mhz motherboards?

    Gorf, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Gorf

    Darkfalz Guest

    With 533 MHz FSB P4s you mean.

    And yes.

    Darkfalz, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Gorf

    [BnH] Guest

    800 FSB CPU can run only @ 533 on 533 mhz mobo's.
    You can fit them in, but you won't get the performance.

    =bob=

    [BnH], Nov 29, 2003
  4. Gorf

    Gorf Guest

    I understand that ...right now I have the slowest 533Mhz FSB P4 but I'm
    itching to increase to 3 Ghz and not ready for new mobo just yet. So when I
    get a new 800FSB mobo in the future I can swap processors without buying a
    new one. Anyway thanks for the info.

    Gorf, Nov 30, 2003