    There doesn't seem to be any way to tell.
    What date were the Cat 3.9's released?

    I have an Asus 9600XT.

    FaxCap, Dec 12, 2003

  2. FaxCap

    Strontium Guest

    Yes. They are the modded version of the 3.9's. However, my monitor still
    goes into powersave mode, on boot with them. So, might as well use the
    Cat's.

    -

    Strontium, Dec 12, 2003

  3. FaxCap

    FaxCap Guest

    My Viewsonic has no problems with the 9600XT. I did have a bunch of
    crashes with M$ Flight Sim 2004 but I just found out it was add-on
    scenery I was using with FS2004.

    Funny thing though....after years of screwin' around with ATI cards
    and their crap drivers my last 3 cards have been Nvidia's. Now I go
    back to an ATI and it's buggy drivers and crappy installers all over
    again.

    FaxCap, Dec 12, 2003
  4. FaxCap

    Strontium Guest

    -
    FaxCap stood up at show-n-tell, in
    I've not had a problem, minus the bootup issue, until the 3.8/3.9's.

    Strontium, Dec 12, 2003
  5. FaxCap

    FaxCap Guest

    Unfortunately the only "game" I play is MS Flight Sim 2004 and up
    until 3.9 all the older drivers had some ugly issues.

    One good thing about having an Asus ATI based card is the fact Asus
    has always been good about driver updates in all their products.

    FaxCap, Dec 12, 2003
  6. FaxCap

    Strontium Guest

    -