    6800 GT OC, and my second LCD monitor is connected via Analog mode.

    P.S. I do play games, so 6600 GT would not cut it for me and going to 6800
    Ultra is just not worth it.

    Michael B., May 13, 2006

  2. Michael B.

    First of One Guest

    What does Vista have to do with a $100 mobo upgrade? That is, assuming Vista
    will be worthwhile to use. Wonder how many games will require DX10, since
    doing so alienates all XP users.
    There exists a Gainward "Bliss" 7800GS AGP card that is also supposed to
    have the 7800GT core. It has dual-DVI and a quiet, Arctic Cooling-style
    blower. Finding it in North America *at a reasonable price* may be
    difficult, though:
    http://www.tekheads.co.uk/s/product?product=605534

    You could always get a cheap PCI card with a DVI port to drive the second
    monitor...

    First of One, May 16, 2006

  3. Michael B.

    Jim Guest

    First,
    Shoot, nobody even offers it for sale to USA:-(

    Jim, May 16, 2006
  4. Michael B.

    First of One Guest

    It may have something to do with Gainward having pulled out of the North
    American market altogether... No point in importing it since there will be
    no warranty service on what will undoubtedly be a very expensive purchase.

    First of One, May 16, 2006