    the extreme rich' ?

    Thanks in advance for your thoughts..
    revom

    revom, Aug 20, 2004

  2. revom

    Quietman Guest

    Waiting for the prices to drop more here in the UK too... 5950 Ultra would
    be nice, but its still too expensive for me.

    Quietman, Aug 20, 2004

  3. revom

    sTuFf Guest

    The prices won't drop through the floor because where would that leave all
    the new cards if everyone rushed to buy the much cheaper but still powerful
    cards?

    They'd be outbidding themselves.

    sTuFf, Aug 20, 2004
  4. revom

    Jelle Guest

    I doubt that one, I spoke to my local dealer, and he had one 5950 and he
    cannot sell it even to the dogs, nobody wants them since for a tiny bit more
    one can choose a x800pro or 6800GT. I expect the 59x0's to leave the market
    vey soon.

    Jelle, Aug 20, 2004
  5. revom

    revom Guest

    Maybe that's good.
    Right now there are so many choices. If you also count the upcoming 6600,
    you have so many series:
    5200, 5500, 5700, 5900, 5950 , 6600, 6800, also still the mx4000, several of
    them with multiple extension like LE, XT, GT, Ultra.
    No wonder everyone is asking questions in this group like 'what's best',
    'what do I need', ... hell, I want to go back in time so that I would just
    have to choose between light, normal or pro and that was it.

    Regards,
    revom

    revom, Aug 20, 2004
  6. revom

    Mac Cool Guest

    Mac Cool, Aug 20, 2004
  7. revom

    revom Guest

    Wow, I didn't expect that. Also a good comparison, at least all major cards
    are displayed.
    Thanks for the pointer
    revom

    revom, Aug 24, 2004