    no drives connected. I could not even get the computer to beep. Any
    help with this would be greatly appearicated.
    Thanks

    dizzie, Sep 7, 2005

  2. dizzie

    DaveL Guest

    Make sure you clear the cmos good. Power cord disconnected and the power
    supply disconnected from the board. Set the jumper and take out the
    battery. Let it sit for a minimum 15 minutes. Then put the battery back in
    and set the jumper back. Reconnect the power supply and power cord. If
    that does not work try the board outside of the case with only the processor
    and ram. As a matter of fact you should reseat the processor and ram too.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Sep 8, 2005

  3. dizzie

    Gollum Guest

    I am not sure what you mean by"turns on". If it is posting you should
    get some beeps and the dleds should give you an indication of the
    problem.

    try this
    http://www.msicomputer.com/support/sup_tshoot.asp

    HTH
    Gollum

    Gollum, Sep 8, 2005
  4. dizzie

    dizzie Guest

    Yes that is what I meant, I figured that if I used some low level
    terminology everyone could understand it. No I am not getting any
    beeps and the leds are on but there is no indication. Been there they
    don't help. I can not get through on the phone and there e-mail
    returned was not great. Most of it was stuff I had already tried.

    dizzie, Sep 8, 2005
  5. dizzie

    dizzie Guest

    DaveL
    Thanks a lot for your help I will try this. If you can offer anything
    else that would be awesome.

    dizzie, Sep 8, 2005
  6. dizzie

    dizzie Guest

    However there is a nice Download File that has some good information.
    Thanks for the site.

    dizzie, Sep 8, 2005