  1. desgnr

    desgnr Guest

    Are Acer laptops any good ?

    desgnr, Sep 4, 2008

  2. desgnr

    r1983anderson

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    i am using Dell and i am not facing any problem with this...i have never used Acer

    r1983anderson, Dec 20, 2008

  3. desgnr

    trodas

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2007
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Czech republic
    Many people recommand against Acer for poor quality and horrible RMA problems and so on... Now it might not be as bad, but I still will get other brand, if I were you. So, no, they are not good.

    Some HP are nice, but battery life suxx. Toshiba and Dell are good choices, usually.

    trodas, Oct 6, 2009