    the same, are they interchangeable and compatible with each other?
    Help, here, would be appreciated.

    Ron

    Ron, Jan 9, 2010

  2. Ron, you haven't been around usenet for long have you? Here is the
    link to the manual for both, they certainly are the same and will take
    the same toner cartridge.

    http://pdfcast.org/pdf/hp-laserjet-6p-6mp-manual

    It took me about 2 minutes with Google to find this and then a little
    while to download and read the first few pages. You could have done
    that, or at least exhausted *some* options before asking for help
    here.

    thang

    thang ornithorhynchus, Jan 11, 2010

  3. Ron

    Mike S. Guest

    IIRC the 6MP is a 6P with the PostScript interpreter installed on a DIMM
    near the memory sockets. The hardware is otherwise the same.

    Mike S., Jan 13, 2010
  4. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Oh, gee; and I spent an hour and a half looking at nothing but page
    after page after page of ads... Look, moron, if I could have found the
    information I needed, I wouldn't have asked. I don't need abuse from a
    self-righteous asshole.

    Either volunteer the information or don't-- but don't be smug over it.
    You don't impress anyone, particularly not me.

    Ron

    Ron, Jan 19, 2010
  5. Ron

    Ron Guest