    improvements look like they're buidling on TSF to enable better ink input
    (heck if that's the ONE thing patch I'd want it NOW!!! =D)

    Please let TPC2004 not get pushed to middle of 2004!

    Marauderz, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Marauderz

    terri Guest

    Per Bill Gates' announcement about Tablet PC 2004, it will ship mid-2004.
    It's never been scheduled for release any earlier.

    terri, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Marauderz

    Marauderz Guest

    well some news bulletins placed it at early 2004... oh well.. it'll be here
    when it's ready I gues..

    Marauderz, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Marauderz

    Chris H. Guest

    Same with the SP2 for Windows XP, which hasn't really gotten rolling yet.
    Since the Tablet operating system is Windows XP Pro, until SP2 is finalized,
    it would be difficult to truly test the Tablet superset properly. It would
    be rather ineffective to enhance the Ink, and then not have it work with
    SP2. :cool:
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC