  1. John Cook

    John Cook Guest

    Don't know, does anyone here?

    John Cook, Apr 4, 2005

  2. John Cook

    Matias Silva Guest

    Apple XServe? I would imagine so, its based on Unix.
    I'm under the impression you want to load a version
    of Unix on Apple hardware. Why not just use OS X, there
    are a lot of open source server apps that will run on it.

    Matt

    Matias Silva, Apr 4, 2005

  3. John Cook

    John Cook Guest

    Thanx Matt

    Well - I wasn't being very clear deliberately - I do run osx already - I
    found this group cos the newsBrowser I use is Thunderbird - anyway,
    noticed you all are speed-freaks re computing hardware here and was
    hoping to hear something like "way to go mate - those things rock" or
    "don't get sucked in by those cute dog boxes…" or even better get a
    debate going 'bout multi-processor systems 'n 'the future'

    John Cook, Apr 5, 2005