Are you worried about slowdown and not able to decide what to do?

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Sandeepani, Mar 23, 2009.

  1. Sandeepani

    Sandeepani Guest

    Are you worried about slowdown and not able to decide what to do?

    It is the right time to enhance your skills in line with your area of
    interest & background. So don’t wait till the market improves, under
    go industry oriented & certified training which will add value to your
    resume as well as gives real time project experience & hands on
    exposure. This will increase your employability even in the slowdown
    as companies search for industry ready engineers to save cost on
    training after recruitment.

    Sandeepani (A Division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. a decade
    old Semiconductor Company – www.coreel.com) offers customized career
    specific Professional Development Course for fresh engineering
    graduates from Electrical / Electronics and Communication,
    Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Computer Science Engineering
    Disciplines in

    VLSI Design
    Embedded System Design

    These programs are specifically designed with an objective to create
    quality manpower in the fields of VLSI Design, VLSI System Design with
    FPGAS and Embedded System Design engineering, imparting quality hands-
    on training from ‘concept-to-project’, covering design methodology
    using industry standard tools and practices. Training is delivered by
    in house industry experts with design experience of 5 to 20 years in
    semiconductor industry.

    For more details click: http://www.sandeepani-vlsi.com/pages/courses/pgdip.asp

    An Authorized Training Centre for Xilinx & Mentor Graphics USA

    Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design
    (A division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.)
    # 21, 7th Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034, INDIA
    Ph: 91-80-41970430, Mob: 9741322771
    visit us at www.sandeepani-vlsi.com
    e-mail:

    Sandeepani, Mar 23, 2009