ARIA TECHNOLOGY - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM - ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by Bill, May 12, 2006.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Aria Technologies prices may be cheaper than many retailers, but buyers should
    be aware that Aria are absolutely rubbish to deal with.

    To date I have had 3 bad monitors from them, all of them had to be returned due
    to seriously defective pixels, and I'm not talking about
    just a couple of bad pixels, I'm referring to several bright blue pixels all
    within a area of 6mm of each other.
    Aria have a pre-check bad pixel check which the customer can purchase for
    £20+vat, and when I complained about the monitors I received,
    I was told I should have paid for this pre-test to be done prior to dispatch.
    Do Aria really expect its customers to pay £24 to check to see if the product
    they are selling you is faulty!!!

    In view of the fact that my return was simply returned to stock tells me that
    customers who do not pay for Aria's pre-pixel check will almost
    certainly end up with a duff monitor.

    I received this last monitor on the 3/5/06 at 11am and they received it back in
    stock at 2pm the same day (a round trip of 116miles)
    despite being given a refund receipt, and being told the refund would be put
    back on my credit card, 9 days later and it still has not been refunded.

    I've emailed them several times with no reply and numerous phone calls have been
    un-successful.

    Many of my colleagues have had similar experiences where products shipped by
    Aria were not new and were obviously customer
    returns. Trying to get a refund out of them is virtually impossible.

    So take heed.... cheapest sometimes is not the best!

    Needless to state that I have closed my account with them and will never deal
    with them again. I have had to arrange a Charge-Back procedure with the card
    company in order to get my refund which will take a couple more weeks.

    You have been warned.

    Bill, May 12, 2006

  2. Bill

    coillidh

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Aria Technology are thieves. Do not buy from them.

    I oredered a Skype phone from them in early August. They charged my credit card on August 9. A month later I emailed and got a reply, item deliveries were delayed but I would have my phone with 48 hours. Two weeks later I emailed again. Reply requested my details. I sent them. They have not rteplied to an email since and they are impossible to get on the phone. I am complaining to my credit card company and demanding my money back from them.

    coillidh, Oct 3, 2006