    muny bach.

    Do not use.

    Ahmadinejad

    Ahmadinejad, May 14, 2006

  2. Ahmadinejad

    /mel/ Guest

    Perhaps they weren't able to understand your complaints?

    I doubt if there's a single company out there that has a perfect record.
    I've had trouble with many online retailers, and it's pretty much to be
    expected given the profit margins that they're working on. It used to be
    that you could pay a premium and buy from a reputable company, but everyone
    was too cheap to do that, so they all went out of business.

    These days I have just one rule of thumb: never EVER buy from a company that
    does not publish a telephone number.

    /mel/

    /mel/, May 14, 2006

  3. Ahmadinejad

    TMack Guest

    You are a lying tosser. You have posted twice in uk.comp.vendors using
    different names. Now you are pretending to be a foreigner who doesn't speak
    good English. It is starting to look like you are more unreliable than
    Aria.

    TMack, May 14, 2006
  4. Ahmadinejad

    TMack Guest

    He's lying. He speaks perfectly good English. He has been posting un
    uk.comp.vendors a "William" and as "Roger Getterridge". Its starting to
    look like he's a nutter.

    TMack, May 14, 2006
  5. Ahmadinejad

    TMack Guest

    I have just noticed that he posted here as well on 12th May, this time as
    "Bill". He then replied under the name of "Roger Getterridge" in the thread
    he started as "Bill". He thinks that changing his user name and "reply to"
    will conceal his identity. What a plonker!

    TMack, May 14, 2006
  6. Ahmadinejad

    Dr Teeth Guest

    The schmuck can speak English. The OP posted from an identical IP as
    'Bill' who also types message subjects about Aria in CAPS.

    --
    Cheers,

    Guy

    Dr Teeth, May 14, 2006
  7. Ahmadinejad

    me Guest

    Not just any foreigner ................. he's the President of Iran !!!!!

    Watch out Aria or he'll nuke you with his non-existent WMDs.

    me, May 15, 2006