    Anyone have a clue as to what kind of difference we are seeing with the
    multi-ice?

    Scott

    Not Really Me, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Maybe try to disconnect the nTRST and nRESET signal and try what happen!
    Just keep TDI TDO TMS TCK.

    Then place again nRESET only and then nTRST.

    Laurent
    ______________________
    Low cost JTAG ARM DEBUG VALUE PACK
    www.amontec.com

    Laurent Gauch, Nov 23, 2004

  3. AUGH!!!

    If all else fails read the documentation - carefully...

    The correct settings for the EB55 are E6 and E8 closed, E7 and E9 open with
    the following
    config.

    # EB55 EBI_CSR0 base address for external MEMORY
    writemem.l 0xffe00000 0x0800200D
    # EB55 EBI_CSR1 base address for external RAM
    writemem.l 0xffe00004 0x10002001
    # EB55 EBI_CSR2 base address for external MEMORY
    writemem.l 0xffe00008 0x030024B5 #20000000
    # EB55 EBI_CSR3 base address for external MEMORY
    writemem.l 0xffe0000c 0x040024B5 #30000000
    # EB55 EBI_CSR4 base address for external MEMORY
    writemem.l 0xffe00010 0x05002021 #40000000
    # EB55 EBI_CSR5 base address for external MEMORY
    writemem.l 0xffe00014 0x05102021 #50000000
    # EB55 EBI_CSR6 base address for external MEMORY
    writemem.l 0xffe00018 0x60000000
    # EB55 EBI_CSR7 base address for external MEMORY
    # writemem.l 0xffe0001c 0x70000000
    # EB55 Remap Control Reg
    # writemem.l 0xffe00020 0x00000001
    # EB55 memory control register