    platform. Because I think of switching to the Philips LPC210x devices.
    Any suggestions?
    - Henry

    Henry, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Henry

    jmay Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:26:53 +0200, "Henry" <>

    Insight/cygwin?

    jmay, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Henry

    Henry Guest

    Thanks. Can you point me to the items? URL?
    - Henry

    schrieb in Nachricht ...

    Henry, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Henry

    Schwob Guest

    Henry,

    the Keil compiler for ARM includes a complete simulator for the
    LPC210x. However, it is time bombed.
    Link would be here: http://www.keil.com/arm/

    Cheers, Schwob

    Schwob, Sep 20, 2003