    New/unused Factory packaging.

    Contact me for further information

    Steve

    nikon4004, Feb 13, 2009

  2. nikon4004

    nikon4004 Guest

    Here is the info I ahve.

    Clock speed 375mhz

    Memory size Instruction cache 32KB Data Cache
    32KB Secondary Cache 512kb RAM 32MB DRAM

    Assembly number C0001694-00

    New/TEsted per internal production test.

    Guarantee 120 days

    Let me know if you need any more information

    Steve

    nikon4004, Feb 16, 2009

  3. nikon4004

    parth

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Please provide me with a quote for BahaPPC-750

    Hi,
    Please provide me with a quote for Baha PPC 750.
    Thanks,
    Parth

    parth, Aug 7, 2009
  4. nikon4004

    parth

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    RFQ for BajaPPC-750

    Hi Steve,
    Please send me a quote for BajaPPC-750.
    Thanks
    Parth

    parth, Aug 7, 2009
  5. nikon4004

    mabarreiros

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Quote for Portugal

    mabarreiros, Nov 16, 2009
  6. nikon4004

    FransB

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Although the post is relativlty old, I am looking for Artesyn Baja PPC-750 375MHZ-128MB-SFP. Do you have these?

    FransB, Apr 9, 2010
  7. nikon4004

    nikon4004

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ppc 750

    Contact EMESON and see if they can do the rework for you.

    We ahve just sold 50pcs to an OEM and Emerson is doing a memory upgrade for us.

    Steve
    ]
    EMSNET
    440-647-9118
    440-647-5469 fax

    nikon4004, Jan 26, 2011
  8. nikon4004

    nikon4004

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0

    nikon4004, Jan 26, 2011
  9. nikon4004

    skinosh Guest

    As og AUg 23rd, we have 58pcs of the BAJA PPC 740 boards left in stock.

    skinosh, Aug 23, 2013