    I sent it back to BFG, the replacement arrives today.

    Has anyone else seen this?

    thanks and game on,

    spinlock, Sep 1, 2004

  2. spinlock

    spinlock Guest

    Card came in, same bug. I know it was
    a new card because I marked in 3 different ways.

    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Returned 550W Antec PS for a 550W Enermax
    and KAABBOOOMM!!!!!!!!! No more artifacts!!!!!!!!!

    System is groovy.

    Game on,

    spinlock, Sep 2, 2004

  3. spinlock

    First of One Guest

    What the...? 550 W Antec giving you trouble?

    First of One, Sep 3, 2004
  4. spinlock

    KingGuardian Guest

    Spinlock didn't say which motherboard, but if I recall correctly I believe
    that I read somewhere there was/is an ASUS mobo that had problems with Antec
    power supplies (the P4P800 maybe?)... although I'm not 100% positive.

    KingGuardian, Sep 3, 2004
  5. spinlock

    spinlock Guest

    Interesting, the mobo is the ASUS P4C800E.

    The Enermax is working great. I like the adjustable
    fan, cranked it right up to 2600 RPM. I also like
    the fact that the 20 pin/4 pin(square) power cables for the mobo
    are shielded(I don't think the Antecs are) and there is
    a extra 4 pin(straight, hard disk type) connecter coming
    out of the shielded mobo power cables. I plugged this into
    the bottom power connector on the 6800.

    I really respect Antec, but, that PS would not work
    with my mobo/6800.

    spinlock, Sep 3, 2004
  6. spinlock

    spinlock Guest

    I had a hard time believing myself.

    I really respect Antec, but, it was clearly causing
    my artifacts and rebooting.

    spinlock, Sep 3, 2004