Artificial Brains need more processing power =D

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Mar 5, 2007.

  1. Skybuck Flying, Mar 5, 2007

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'Skybuck Flying' wrote:
    www(munged).spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,druck-466789,00.html

    | More power to the warp engines captain ! ;)
    | About your speed, posting a link that starts printing a page. On the
    whole, your computer wishlists represent better behavior.

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Mar 6, 2007

  3. Oh my god,

    Did it automatically print a page ?

    On my computer it first shows a print dialog...

    So I can cancel that and read the whole article on one scrollable page...

    (When I posted the link I did not know yet this happened... )

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Mar 8, 2007