  1. Oh my god absolutely not:

    Bye,
    Skybuck :)

    Skybuck Flying, May 27, 2007

  2. LOL,

    Never mind, you piece of retard :)

    I fixed the problems and I fixed even more problems ! =D

    And noooooowww YOU *can* GO **** YOURSELF ! :p* =D

    Wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Byyyyeee,
    Byyyeee,
    Skybuck.

    Quite an interesting experience I must say
    :p*********:p*:*P*:p*:p**:*P*P*P*P*:*P*:*P*:p*************

    =D

    Skybuck Flying, May 27, 2007

  3. Skybuck Flying

    Craig Sutton Guest

    There are special classes to help you with that.

    Craig Sutton, May 27, 2007
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Oh dear now he's talking to himself.

    Craig Sutton, May 27, 2007
  5. Go screw yourself :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, May 27, 2007
  6. Skybuck Flying

    goPostal Guest

    I'm with you Folk. There was a little entertainment value to it, but the
    weird factor got to be too high.

    goPostal, May 28, 2007