    Anybody a clue?

    TIA

    &ré

    NEWS, Jun 1, 2008

  2. NEWS

    Han Guest

    "NEWS" <> wrote in
    news:_Ft0k.48281$2:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Have an Acer Aspire 1520 laptop that did all right...till last night!
    > Switched it off w/h any problem
    > Try to power up this morning but apart of the power led lighting
    > steady, the harddisk led blinking short twice and the num-lock &
    > caps-lock lighting up schort,nothing happens
    > Fan is spinning at full speed.
    > Screen is black,-->can not read any startup problem message, or BIOS
    > info! Anybody a clue?
    >
    > TIA

    Hard drive is a problem?

    --
    Best regards
    Han

    Han, Jun 1, 2008

  3. NEWS

    NEWS Guest

    "Han" <> schreef in bericht
    > "NEWS" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Have an Acer Aspire 1520 laptop that did all right...till last night!
    >> Switched it off w/h any problem
    >> Try to power up this morning but apart of the power led lighting
    >> steady, the harddisk led blinking short twice and the num-lock &
    >> caps-lock lighting up schort,nothing happens
    >> Fan is spinning at full speed.
    >> Screen is black,-->can not read any startup problem message, or BIOS
    >> info! Anybody a clue?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    > Hard drive is a problem?

    Apparantly not, just bought a small 2nd hand drive at the local computer
    fair and no result either

    tks anyway

    &ré

    NEWS, Jun 1, 2008
  4. NEWS

    rossen

    Joined:
    May 26, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    I guess there is some problem in your hard drive.

    rossen, Jun 16, 2008