    can do nothing with partition table. Is anybody know how do this ?
    Regards
    Marek

    Marek Zawadzki, Jan 4, 2008

  2. Marek Zawadzki

    AlphaOmega Guest

    What the hell is Ubuntu?

    Why don't people like the nice Microsoft products?

    I put the Windows Vista on my computer and it works great, no problems
    whatsoever.

    AlphaOmega, Jan 5, 2008

  3. Marek Zawadzki

    A Nother Guest

    I figured there must be one person on earth who was having no problems with
    Vista. I guess that person is you - it sure as hell isn't me.

    A Nother, Jan 5, 2008
  4. You asked for it: Ubuntu[1] is a Linux distribution.
    For two reasons at least:
    1) they cost money
    2) after a while you get tired of fiddling with the so called "nice"
    products, and decide that all the trouble isn't worth it.

    Good for you!
    Now, give yourself a pat on the back - you're sooo clever.

    Torfinn Ingolfsen, Jan 5, 2008
  5. I must have been that one guy for Windows ME. The wife is still using the
    same old bucket sending email and chattting away while playing a few simple
    (95/98 era) Windows based card games.

    I actually live in fear that if it ever dies she will want a new PC that
    will run all her old apps, and most probably would have issues on a Gb
    machine using Vista.

    Kevin Childers, Jan 5, 2008