    and remove the battery and reboot?
    Any help is appreciated
    Ken

    Ken, Jul 14, 2007

  2. Ken

    Molesworth Guest

    Have you given it enough time to wake up?

    My Mac sometimes takes a minute or two in the morning to wake up.

    Not had the prob with the Aspire 3100 tho..

    Molesworth, Jul 15, 2007

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    I give it about 2-3 minutes to wake up sometimes it does and sometimes
    it dosen't....
    Thanks for you rinput

    Ken, Jul 15, 2007
  4. Ken

    Molesworth Guest

    If it's under warranty - send it back (after having a word with their
    tech support). I got some good advice from them, and they confirmed that
    if their proposal didn't work, to return it.

    Molesworth, Jul 15, 2007
  5. Ken

    doS Guest

    4 hrs???

    doS, Jul 18, 2007
  6. Ken

    Ken Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:20:08 -0400, "doS"
    I might have found something here, how can get the enet power
    management to start with windows? It used to but it quit doing it and
    that is when this all started?

    Ken, Jul 18, 2007
  7. Ken

    Chris Syn Guest

    msconfig, see if its checked

    Chris Syn, Jul 18, 2007
  8. Ken

    Ken Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:12:56 -0400, "Chris Syn"

    Ken, Jul 18, 2007
  9. Ken

    doS Guest

    reinstall it?