    INSTALLED. PLEASE RUN SETUP AGAIN", OR GET BLUE SCREEN. The SeaTools
    still report that the HD is 100% good (both quick AND full test).

    What gives?

    synodinos, Mar 4, 2005

  2. synodinos

    chris Guest

    Is this a BIOS communicate ? Or you see this when Windows start loading ?
    In first situation its possible that you lost MBR (master boot record) , you
    can use "Fdisk /mbr" command from bootable cd/floppy etc. or you will have
    to reinstall system. In second it's most like the system loose some of major
    files ....

    look and read this carefully :
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_sys32.htm
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_rec.htm