  1. news_reader

    news_reader Guest

    Will DDR 2 work on the 939 board with ULI chipset?

    news_reader, Sep 15, 2005

  2. news_reader

    Paul Guest

    In article <>, "news_reader"
    <> wrote:

    > Will DDR 2 work on the 939 board with ULI chipset?

    The AMD memory controller is inside the processor. The
    AMD processor decides what kind of memory is to be used,
    and for the near future, that continues to be DDR.

    Eventually AMD will make a DDR2 processor. Stay tuned
    to your regular hardware web sites for more info on
    when it is expected.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 15, 2005

  3. news_reader

    Paul Guest

    In article <nospam-1509050948340001@192.168.1.178>,
    (Paul) wrote:

    > In article <>, "news_reader"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Will DDR 2 work on the 939 board with ULI chipset?

    > The AMD memory controller is inside the processor. The
    > AMD processor decides what kind of memory is to be used,
    > and for the near future, that continues to be DDR.
    >
    > Eventually AMD will make a DDR2 processor. Stay tuned
    > to your regular hardware web sites for more info on
    > when it is expected.
    >
    > Paul

    http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2476

    Paul