    Do I need a XP boot disk? Where can I find one?

    Or am I doing something else wrong?

    thankyou

    News_Reader, Oct 9, 2005

  2. Probably the flasher wants some command line arguments, most notably the
    name of the BIOS image to flash. Consult its help screen (/? or -?), or
    a readme if provided.

    Stephan

    Stephan Grossklass, Oct 9, 2005

  3. What does ASRock say you need to do? Follow their instructions (and use
    their utility, if any) for updating the BIOS.
    As you don't say which ASRock Socket 939 motherboard you have, this may not
    be the correct link:

    http://www.asrock.com.tw/support/index_BIOS_INS.htm

    Peter van der Goes, Oct 9, 2005
  4. News_Reader

    News_Reader Guest

    Right!. I missed the bios number as 939DM21.20 when typing it in, I was
    using 939DM2120, which could not be found. Bios is now updated. Such a
    little thing...

    News_Reader, Oct 9, 2005
  5. News_Reader

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Factor x100 only:)

    Roy Coorne, Oct 14, 2005
  6. News_Reader

    sdlomi2 Guest

    Agreed: "A decimal point is a handy little booger; used properly, it can
    produce miracles; used improperly, it can cause a thousand problems...or a
    hundred...or ten... ...weird how it is usually by some factor of ten. Or so
    it seems, when I run into such problems!" s

    sdlomi2, Oct 15, 2005