    How do I read the multipliers and voltage on this board to overclock the
    CPU, what limit should I expect using standard CPU cooler. Ram id DDR 466
    Kingston HyperX. Does anyone have similar board?

    News_Reader, Oct 11, 2005

  2. You could have found this information with google
    (http://www.google.com), it would have been a lot faster then waiting
    for someone to reply. (Considering that it has already been four days
    since you posted, you might already have searched anyways).

    The multipliers, FSB and voltage are different for every CPU. You can
    check them with CPU-Z, Aida32, Everest home edition, or just your BIOS.

    The limit depends on your CPU. If it becomes too hot, you shouldn't go
    any further.

    Marc

    Marc Hulsebosch, Oct 15, 2005