    Well I have built this unit, so far so good. I noticed there is an AUTO
    overclock and it mentions using PCI-E also in the bios. Is this OK to use
    with AGP card?

    News_Reader, Oct 9, 2005

  2. News_Reader

    Cuzman Guest

    News_Reader wrote:

    " Well I have built this unit, so far so good. I noticed there is an
    AUTO overclock and it mentions using PCI-E also in the bios. Is this OK
    to use with AGP card? "

    It would help to know which motherboard you are using.

    Cuzman, Oct 9, 2005

  3. News_Reader

    News_Reader Guest

    Sorry, its the 939 Dual with bios 1.2.

    News_Reader, Oct 9, 2005
  4. News_Reader

    Bruno VALLY Guest

    It's right, i have this mainboard with Asus V9999 (Nvidia 6800 AGP) and i
    have ovc the fsb at 250 Mhz. It's running perfectly (desynchro PCI-E in the
    bios).

    Bruno

    Bruno VALLY, Oct 22, 2005