    differences between 450 MHz and the 450 MHz Blaze in the internet.

    Much thanks
    Glenn

    * Me *, Apr 17, 2005

  2. Both should work.

    blaze is the codename, just like Black Saphire is the codename for the
    -5539.

    However, since both are listed as the same Xoption its save to asumme it
    simply doesn't matters which part number they have.

    --
    Barbie - Prayers are like junkmail for Jesus

    I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
    I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
    I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
    All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last
    week. Time to die.

    Barbie LeVile, Apr 17, 2005

  3. * Me *

    * Me * Guest