    it will not appear in My Computer without driver.

    Anyone know what gives???

    Thanks

    dancer, Jan 28, 2005

  2. dancer

    Venom Guest

    It means no driver needed with XP.

    Venom, Jan 29, 2005

  3. dancer

    Nickeldome Guest

    You can only use usb-sticks on 98se/me/xp without aditional drivers.
    For others you need to download the driver. Check the Asus site for
    the w2000 driver.

    Nickeldome

    Nickeldome, Jan 29, 2005
  5. dancer

    dancer Guest

    ahhh, the box said win98 would need a driver but that all other OS's would
    NOT.
    oh well, thanks much for the info. I didn't buy the board for the USB flash
    anyway.
    And besides, they have become so cheap that I can afford a larger one now.
    But
    is this true of all flash USB's????
    Thanks

    dancer, Jan 29, 2005