    for surfing, e-mail, programming, and CAD work. And i'm using a AMD XP
    2500+ CPU (that I want to o'clock to over 2ghz). Thanks.

    Trey

    E. Rust III, Sep 18, 2003

  2. E. Rust III

    Ben Pope Guest

    The Asus nForce2 boards are nice (I have the Deluxe). Looks like the -VM
    uses the IGP and yet another different Audio controller.

    Abit NF7 range is supposed ot be good too, not sure if they have an IGP
    version.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 18, 2003

  3. E. Rust III

    Erik Alvar Guest

    NF7-M. Very good board. Good overclocker and decent onboard graphics.

    Erik Alvar, Sep 19, 2003
  4. E. Rust III

    Ben Dellar Guest

    Im using the A7n8x and its a wonderful board. I blew one up about 3 days
    after we got it but i just reset cmos, took it back and said it didnt work
    and got a new one that was me being silly with settings tho not the board.
    My only reliablility problem is occasionally after restart it freezes at the
    SATA controller post screen but u can just turn it off and on again and it
    works perfectly (not the freeze only happens after a restart never when
    starting up from scratch so i think its me power supply) i dont know the
    Epox but i'd recomend the a7n8x dlx its a very nice board

    Ben Dellar, Oct 9, 2003