    All I see at ASUS's site is bios downloads.

    Thanks
    Mike

    Michael Estey, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Michael Estey

    Nero Guest

    USB drivers are part of windows

    Nero, Feb 10, 2005

  3. Michael Estey

    dino Guest

    did you check in device manager to see if there is Standard Enhanced USB
    controller under USB?...if not just have it look for an updated
    driver..sometimes it does not go in right the first time.Happened on my
    A7N8X-X.

    dino, Feb 10, 2005
  4. Michael Estey

    Ed Guest

    BIOS set to USB 2 (or 1.1 + 2.0) ?

    How to check for USB2 drivers in Device Manager
    http://www.usbman.com/Guides/checking_for_usb_2.htm

    Ed

    Ed, Feb 10, 2005
  5. Michael Estey

    FG Guest

    But USB 2 drivers require Service Pack 1.

    FG, Feb 10, 2005