    Multiplier?
    ?
    Thanks

    Buffalo, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Buffalo

    Wes Newell Guest

    Results 1 - 20 of about 7,170 for a7v133 2400+. Search took 0.86 seconds.

    Might want to see link below too.

    Wes Newell, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    I tried "a7v133 2400+" and got one hit in a foreign language.
    I then tried a7v133 and 2400 and got about 7,000 hits.
    I have been reading through some of them and I still don't know the
    answer.
    Will it or won't it?
    Thanks.

    Buffalo, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    BTW, it's a rev 1.04

    Buffalo, Aug 17, 2004
  5. Buffalo

    Wes Newell Guest

    Yes. It will work.

    Wes Newell, Aug 18, 2004
  6. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    Thank you.
    It was my brother's machine and it did work.
    He is running it at 138MHz FSB.
    BTW, what exact words did you use in the search?
    Curious.

    Buffalo, Aug 18, 2004
  7. Buffalo

    Wes Newell Guest