Asus a7v133 ...just a question ...Please help me!!

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by dedandy, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. dedandy

    dedandy Guest

    I must do a work (3d and 2d graphics with many large files).
    I must power on my PC without spend many money..
    I've:

    asus a7v133 rev: 1.05 (chipset VIA-KT133A)
    Bios revision 1010 beta 001-B
    512 MB ram PC-133 (2x256mb pices)
    Duron 900 mhz...
    Geforce2mx (tuned) :)
    WinXp pro...

    Could i buy a:
    other 512 MB Ram (1x512)
    athlon XP 2600+ (FSB 266) (Thorough-bred)

    and hope that all works correctly? ...Even if it is not in full mode.... I
    don't know

    Many thaks to all
    Please reply me ASAP on my Email....
    TKSU