    for 1.04. Any insight to this is greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Regards,
    Mike

    Mike Chia, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Mike Chia

    Paul Guest

    They appear to have change the format around a little. It used to say 1.0x and
    2.0 for the different versions.

    Officially Asus does not claim that any 333 MHz FSB CPU will run on < rev2.0.
    Some here have tried it and it works for them. If it works for you, count
    yourself lucky. Otherwise, the fastest for any rev 1.0x is a 2600+ with a 266
    MHz FSB.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 23, 2003