    applyable, so what could be possibly went wrong?

    Kind regards,

    Johan.

    Bitty, Aug 28, 2008

  2. Bitty

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Check on the Kingston website. They have extyensive compatibility
    data for their modules. And you did remove the small module, right?

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Aug 28, 2008

  3. Bitty

    Bitty Guest

    Arno Wagner schreef:
    Yes, I did. On the Kingston website they give only 266 and 33 series.
    Can this be the problem? Or is the DIMM a newer version, but also
    compatible with the old series?

    Thanks in advance,

    Johan.

    Bitty, Aug 29, 2008
  4. Bitty

    Arno Wagner Guest

    I would expect that if Kingston does not list it, then it has a
    problem. My personal impression is that they are pretty thorough
    in testing compatibility of their modules. I never hat the
    negative experience you now have, but I installed modules
    that Kingston said were compatible (and the mainboard vendor
    did not list) in several different mainboards and never
    had a problem. Best return that module and get one Kingston
    recommends.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Aug 29, 2008