    disc it just goes to the BSOD, and then i have to restart.

    any ideas, is there a known problem or anything?

    thanks

    JAY, Nov 22, 2003

  2. JAY

    JBM Guest

    What version of Power DVD are you using?
    There is a patch for XP on their web site for
    version 3.0 . That may be version 4.0 I'm not
    sure.

    JBM, Nov 22, 2003

  3. JAY

    JAY Guest

    its cyberlink power dvd xp 4.0

    it works fine on my other system, just goes to the bsod on this other system
    have just got.

    its onboard graphics if that matters at all?

    JAY, Nov 22, 2003
  4. JAY

    JAY Guest

    oh yeh also the operating system is windows 2000, but it does say the
    softwares compatible with it

    JAY, Nov 22, 2003