    for help.

    Greetings

    Andreas

    Andreas Kahl, Mar 24, 2007

  2. You mean the power supply fan only? What kind of power supply?

    Robert Hancock, Mar 27, 2007

  3. Andreas Kahl

    John Lewis Guest

    What make of power-supply ?

    I have an Enermax P/S in my rig. DESIGNED to automatically shut down
    its fan 2-3 minutes after the computer shuts down. An excellent
    idea... if you think about it for a while....

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Mar 27, 2007