    much luck there. It's an Asus A8V-E Deluxe K8T890 1xPCIe16 2xPCIe 3xPCI
    4xDDR GLAN WLAN SATA RAID USB2.0 Firewire 939, and i was gonna pair it
    with AMD Athlon 64 3000+Box Socket 939 (90nm).

    Der Steppenwolf, Jan 1, 2005

  2. Der Steppenwolf

    joe~V~3838 Guest

    just went to Asus website and didn't see anything on this board, but
    zipzoomfly.com has been selling them.......?
    here's a link......
    looks like a nice mb....

    http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=240419

    joe~V~3838, Jan 1, 2005

  3. Der Steppenwolf

    Bob Knowlden Guest

    http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=15&l3=0&model=376&modelmenu=1

    (It's the Asus global site. The server there seems flaky, so you may not be
    able to go there.)

    The K8T890 is the new PCI Express update of the K8T800 Pro, which is the
    dual channel memory/ socket 939 update of the K8T800 (socket 754). See
    http://www.via.com.tw/en/index.jsp.

    If it's as good as an A8V (AGP graphics slot; this is being written on an
    A8V system), and your friend wants (or can live with) a PCI-E graphics card,
    it's probably a good choice for a new Socket 939 system.

    Bob Knowlden, Jan 1, 2005
  4. Der Steppenwolf

    FG Guest