    5.1 card taking up 2 slots (no room left for anything else). My current
    MOBO only has three PCI slots, and the video card covers one of them.

    - Prometheu Xex

    Prometheus Xex, Jan 4, 2006

  2. While the P5P800 does not have the extra space you inquired about, it
    does have 5 PCI slots so you would still have 4 available. It also has
    on board sound and gigabyte LAN.

    Michael W. Ryder, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Looks like a nice board. I decided to take this to
    as it is probably more appropriate.
    Thanks for the advice.

    - Prometheus Xex

    Promextheus Xex, Jan 5, 2006