    decent
    size(ie. 1024x768 min) when "docked".

    Alan G.

    Alan G, Apr 10, 2008

  2. Alan G

    olfart Guest

    you might try posting on the eeePC forum at
    http://forum.eeeuser.com/
    you have to setup a login, but alot of good info there.
    I've never tried mine withan ext monitor
    Greatest laptop I've ever owned for performance and portability

    olfart, Apr 10, 2008

  3. Alan G

    Alan G Guest

    Thanks for the pointer.
    I found the annswer in the beginners questions and for the sake of
    reference
    here it is:

    The built in screen maxed at 800x480, which is what you get.
    If you have an external monitor you can go to 1600x1280.

    So the answer is pretty decent!

    Thanks again,

    Alan G.

    Alan G, Apr 10, 2008