    difference.

    Any suggestions anyone?

    Thanks.

    Salvador Freemanson, Apr 5, 2013

  2. Salvador Freemanson

    Mike S. Guest

    How does the netbook video look on an external monitor?

    Mike S., Apr 5, 2013

  3. Le 05/04/2013 23:23, Mike S. a écrit :
    Good idea.

    I've just tried it. It looks OK there.
    So what can I do about the laptop screen?

    Salvador Freemanson, Apr 5, 2013
  4. Salvador Freemanson

    Bob_Villa Guest

    See if there is an updated display driver from Asus and/or try different display settings (1280X720 or 800X600).

    Bob_Villa, Apr 6, 2013
  5. Salvador Freemanson

    Mike S. Guest

    Is it still under warranty?