    some better down scaling technology but ok ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Aug 5, 2011

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Paul Guest

    Did you check the download page ? Is the GamerOSD part of the main video
    driver package or not ? If it is included in the driver, you could try
    the latest driver from the Asus site. I don't see a separate download
    for any "GamerOSD" program.

    http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=ENGT520 Series&p=9&s=2

    Version 270.61 186,15 (MBytes) nv27061_Win7Vista64.zip 2011.06.07

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Aug 5, 2011