    immediately (1sec). I have tried starting it with no video card, then no
    ram, then no sound card, even switched out the power supply - still nothing.
    Any ideas?

    Dan Denton, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Its been a while since I used my k7V but as I remember it I had problems
    with it earthing (or not earthing as the case may be). It wouldnt power up
    either. In the end I sorted this by putting some fibre washers between the
    board and the pc case. Have you tried booting with the board out of your
    case? If it does , then you know its not the board itself. Otherwise Id
    suggest its a PSU issue ( I know youve tried another psu).

    Good luck, Howard

    Howard Cowdry, Apr 3, 2004