Asus m2n Sli Deluxe bios problem

Discussion in 'Motherboard General Discussion' started by Hefaesteeon, Oct 15, 2022.

  1. Hefaesteeon

    Hefaesteeon

    Hello all!
    I would appreciate help for my motherboard
    M2n sli Deluxe.
    BIOS is disabled.
    I have ordered 2 new programmed chips, still the same problem.
    Watched videos how to reset it by removing battery, still same problem.
    Disconnected the pin board too, still does not turn on when short circuit is given.
    I have red in a thread about disabling the Qfan setting, but I don’t understand how to do that..
    Any further ideas please?
    Thanks much in advance!

    Attached Files:

    Hefaesteeon, Oct 15, 2022