Asus M2N32 SLI de Luxe WiFi

Discussion in 'Asus' started by alfredsvideo, Apr 28, 2007.

1. alfredsvideo

alfredsvideo

My main purpose for computers is for videography. I am not into gaming. After doing some research into what specs I would like, I submitted my these to a reputable company for them to build. They are as follows:

Antec Sonata II Case
    Asus M2N32 SLI de Luxe WiFi
    AMD Athlon 64 3800 x 2 Dual core CPU
    Asus PCIe 7300GT 256MB EN7300GTSLN-HTD-256 Graphics card
    1GB Corsair DDR2 Memory

What I am now faced with is how to utilise all the features of what appears to be a quite an awsesome piece of gear. I know it's not exactly top of the range as far as gaming and such, but as I am not into that, I'm quite sure that this machine is above the average run of the mill that one would buy off the shelf. I am running it with Windows XP Pro II. My specs were probably well over the top for my purposes and I was baffled by all the reading matter that came in the box. Nevertheless, I'm looking for some suggestions as to how I can best take advantage of all the features which this computer obviously has. This may be a big ask, but I know that there are some very helpful and nice people on this forum. Thanks for taking the time to read. It's now over to you.

alfredsvideo, Apr 28, 2007
Ask a Question