    particular model.

    Thanks,
    Marios

    koumides, Aug 3, 2006

  2. koumides

    Spacebug Guest

    Asus mainboard manual, download it from the asus site.
    kingston got a list of kingston ram for every mainboard.

    Spacebug, Aug 3, 2006

  3. ASUS really should put that on the outside of their retail box that
    DDR2 800 only works with memory from their Qualify Vendor List. Also
    don't believe when some say that the memory works with the a later or
    a beta bios.

    Ak

    Alfred Kaufmann, Aug 13, 2006