ASUS mobo, where to purchase?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by edavid3001, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. edavid3001

    edavid3001 Guest

    edavid3001, Jul 25, 2005

  2. edavid3001

    Mark A Guest

    Newegg has prompt 2 day shipping to most US locations, a good return policy
    if you are not satisfied or there is problem with the product, and excellent
    customer service. Zipzoomfly is OK, but don't know about the others.

    Mark A, Jul 25, 2005

  3. edavid3001

    milleron Guest

    There's one other online source that's just about as reliable as
    newegg. I bought most of my new rig from newegg, but I got the
    motherboard at Monarch. Check them out on resellerratings.com.
    http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=M&Product_Code=110704
    $179

    Monarch isn't open on weekends. I ordered everything on Friday.
    Newegg processed the order over the weekend, and Monarch, not until
    Monday morning, but the motherboard from Monarch arrived on my
    doorstep on Wednesday morning right along with all the stuff from
    Newegg. The only reason I didn't order the mobo from newegg is that
    they didn't have it listed yet. I made a mistake on my order and
    requested two PSUs. Newegg refunded the money promptly, but they
    charged me a $15 restocking fee.

    I've had very good luck with mwave, too.
    Ron

    milleron, Jul 25, 2005
  4. edavid3001

    Bubba Guest

    I purchased mine from NewEgg also. Prompt service and fair price.

    Bubba

    Bubba, Jul 25, 2005
  5. edavid3001

    Bob Willard Guest

    I've had nothing but good experiences with NewEgg: great selection,
    decent prices, good service, and reliable delivery.

    Bob Willard, Jul 25, 2005
  6. edavid3001

    Rila Guest

    I highly recommend Monarch Computer (www.monarchcomputer.com). I ordered a
    mobo combo over the 4th of July holiday and didn't expect to get it for a
    couple weeks due to the holiday. It arrived in less than a week and worked
    flawlessly. It was the Asus A8V deluxe, AMD 3500+ and 1 g of Corsair
    memory.

    Rila, Jul 25, 2005
  7. edavid3001

    NXIL Guest

    Concur; ordered two motherboards from them last week, fast delivery,
    fair prices. Had to return one item a few months ago, they made it very
    easy. Great service.

    NXIL, Jul 25, 2005
  8. edavid3001

    Ed Guest

    I only build like 4 systems a year and have bought just about all my PC
    parts from newegg since around Aug. 2001, every order (so far) has been
    perfect, 2 days (maybe 3), well packaged, no bad/broken/wrong parts.

    Recently got the Samsung 19" 8ms Newegg had on sale about a month ago
    for $309 (after rebate), got it in 2 days, no dead pixels!

    Ed

    Ed, Jul 25, 2005
  9. edavid3001

    Jim Guest

    NewEgg .. the best

    Jim, Jul 25, 2005
  10. edavid3001

    MiniMe's Dad Guest

    I buy mainly from Newegg.com, but I have bought a mainboard and case from
    XPCGear.com and had no problems with their products either. The shipping
    took 2 days longer. HTH

    MiniMe's Dad, Jul 26, 2005
  11. edavid3001

    edavid3001 Guest

    So I am putting together a PC on Newegg.com and as I'm doing this the
    parts go up and down up to 10% from mean.

    What's the deal? They seem to change the prices all throughout the
    day. It seems evenings are better times to purchase than daytime.?

    edavid3001, Jul 30, 2005