Asus P2B Pentium 2 Board wont startup - light flashes.

Discussion in 'Asus' started by yamagami, Oct 4, 2007.

  1. yamagami

    yamagami

    Hi there!
    I'm trying to resurrect an old P2 computer. When turned on, the power light blinks and thats it. Nothing else happens. The manual by the way indicates that the blinking power is to denote sleep mode. though the computer is not sleeping.

    I've tried another CPU, another power supply different memory and reseting (and replacing) the CMOS battery. With/without video card... Nothing works.

    Its a minimal system with Pentium 2 processor w/ MMX on a P2B Asus board. ATI Radeon video card.

    Is that board dead? Can something be done?
    Any help much appreciated.

    Harel

    yamagami, Oct 4, 2007