    this posting is no longer held by the newsgroup server and googling
    didn’t help much either.

    Can anyone help me out on this one?

    Wilfried Adam, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Wilfried Adam

    Lazarus Guest

    It was the 28th june and according to google there were no replies!

    A siren sound normally always indicates that the cpu fan is either stopped
    or going slow....it is an indication that the cpu is getting too hot.

    Have you just fitted the cpu? If so you should reseat it assuming the fan
    seems ok as it may be a bad contact between hs and cpu.

    Either way check your fans are all working and your case vents are all
    clear.

    Lazarus, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Wilfried Adam

    N´far Guest

    Have you tried to reset your bios settings ? (CLRCMOS)
    My guess: Your ram is bad or not detected. Try with only 1 stick at a time.

    N´far, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Wilfried Adam

    NBK Guest

    I had the same problem. Just reseat your power cables to the motherboard.
    NBK

    NBK, Sep 9, 2004