    and not PC2700 or PC3200 ???

    A- Yes, P4B533 can only support PC1600 / PC2100 DDR Modules due to
    chipset limitation

    who, Dec 28, 2003

  2. who

    Zorglub38 Guest

    Hi,

    I've a p4b533-e and 2x256 corsair ddr400 at 3/4 ratio and it work perfectly.

    In test i put my fsb at 150 mhz with mem at 400 mhz (PC3200) and no problem.

    Zorglub38

    Zorglub38, Dec 29, 2003

  3. who

    John Guest

    I also have a P4B533-E but with one stick of 256MB Corsair XMS 3200 CAS2 ram
    (ddr400).

    By setting:

    RAM at 1:1 in bios, and dipswitch #6 to ON, the real RAM ratio becomes 3:4
    (can be confirmed using the wcpuid program and SiSoft Sandra benchmarks).
    With this setup, and the FSB at 150 (lock AGP/PCI at 66/33 in the bios),
    the Corsair RAM is actually running full ddr400 speed.

    John, Dec 29, 2003