    Keith Holzapfel

    Product Version: 6.0.550 Release Date: 02/09/2003
    Virus Database: 342 Release Date: 09/12/2003

    yogi, Dec 14, 2003

  2. yogi

    ntl: Victim Guest

    Got the two and as far as I'm concerned I've had no problems what so ever..

    ntl: Victim, Dec 14, 2003

  3. yogi

    Dan Guest

    Make sure that you turn off the onboard sound chip in the BIOS. Refer to
    your manual and you will have no problems.

    Dan, Dec 14, 2003
  4. yogi

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    thats what i am running over here mutch nicer sound than the onboard card,
    dont forget to disable the onboard in the bios and good luck

    127.0.0.1, Dec 14, 2003
  5. yogi

    yogi Guest

    Hi Again, OK, today I picked up the Audigy 2 ZS and installed it.
    I had some problems at first with the drivers, first it screamed like
    a banshee when audio was sent to the speakers so I re-installed the
    drivers, then I had no sound at all, I checked the leads and that did
    not fix the audio problem so after a while I decided to move the
    Audigy from PCI3 to PCI4 and re-booted, Win XP found the new hardware
    all over again and all was well after that.
    Sounds Great.

    Cheers

    yogi, Dec 15, 2003